Saturday, October 15, 2011

Look what I got for FREE!!


I got this Sterling Silver Starfish Necklace for FREE. 

I signed up for Savemore and got a $10 Sign up Credit. Then, I use $7 of my sign up credit on the $30 Voucher to AccessoriesDirect.net. The necklace was $30 from AccessoriesDirect.net with FREE Shipping! 
So I got this Necklace ABSOLUTELY FREE!! 
This is going to make a wonderful gift for my best friend!!



New Members to Savemore OR those who still have the $10 sign up credit, can grab this $30 voucher to Accessories Direct for FREE. I have purchased MANY items from this site before, they are legit. 

This Voucher Features

Sterling silver, pearls & more, Contemporary and classic styles and Beautiful gifts for every occasion.

You might want to snatch this deal before they are all gone! Click HERE 

2 comments:

  1. How long did it take them to send it to you? I got free nail polish about 1 month ago and i still have not received it. Thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the voucher the next day after I bought it and, I used it today and it should be shipped soon. :) Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete