Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pumpkin Carving Photo Contest



I'd like to invite you all to a Pumpkin Carving Photo Contest going on over at Coupon Queen
Please send me your Pumpkin Carving Photo to couponsforq.queens@gmail.com. Please be sure to include "Pumpkin Carving Photo Contest" in the Subject line. 
Please do not just find a photo online and send it! Be original and creative!! Most importantly, HAVE FUN!
I will be taking entries until October 25th. Then, I will post the photos Wednesday, October 26th, on Coupon Queen. I will also be emailing each contest entrant an individualized link to their photo. 
In order to win the contest, you will need to accumulate the most "likes" on your photo. 
Voting will last until Monday, October 31st. 
The winner of this Contest will win a $5 Amazon Code!

No comments:

Post a Comment